What is Outsourced Marketing?
Outsourced marketing refers to the practice of hiring an external digital marketing company to handle marketing tasks and activities on behalf of your business. This is beneficial for most small businesses and startups. Outsourced digital marketing should ALWAYS start with a comprehensive, data-driven strategy and can include a range of marketing strategies and tactics, such as:
- Search engine optimization (SEO): Most purchases start with online research. Optimizing your website and content to rank higher in search engine results pages. Don’t fall for spammy, cheap SEO. Do your keyword research, know your target audience, and determine what your target audience is typing into Google. Must include on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and technical SEO.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising: Advertising on search engines or other websites, where you pay each time someone clicks on your ad. High buyer intent and conversion rates. Do your research and work with someone that knows how to optimize an Ad campaign.
- Social media marketing: Using social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Linked to connect with your current and potential customers. Promote your products or services, increase brand awareness, and build trust. Social media is a powerful marketing tool when used correctly.
- Email marketing: Use other marketing techniques to collect first party data such as emails. With cookies on their way out, it is important to start collecting data now! Email marketing is powerful and has been proven to return a very high ROI. Send newsletters, promotional offers, and other communications to your customers via email. Build trust, provide value, and keep your customers and leads engaged.
- Content marketing: Creating valuable, informative, educational, and engaging content that your customers will find helpful and share with their networks. This can include blog posts, videos, infographics, and more. Content marketing is a part of every marketing strategy whether you know it or not.
Outsourcing your marketing allows you to access expertise and resources that you may not have in-house, and can be a cost-effective way to grow your business. See what Motus can do for you.